Sunday 26 September 2010

Up to here......

Share it Please
Image via Wikipedia

I wish that I didn't have to feel
For numbness to mask the pain
That I had space to heal
And didn't have to see your cheating face again

I wish you'd just leave me be
To live my life in peace
Must you keep tabs on me
Ensure that I'm still down on my knees?

Don't you think you've done enough
To tear my world apart
To shatter dreams of my gullible youth
And trample on my oh so fragile heart?


I'm sick and tired of crying
Of wondering what I did wrong
Even though I realise that you were a lying
Cheating Ass all along!

Congratulations!
You almost broke my spirit
But you really should cease your jubilations,
You see, because I've finally hit my limit

So I'll say this one last time
I've had enough of you
And I'll get over your insidious crime
If it's the last thing I do

Quit trying to check out my facebook
And calling me up on the phone
Don't come over to give me that puppy dog look
And for goodness sakes, LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!!!

~Daixy~

15 comments:

  1. Nicely written Daixy. Sorry you have to go through this:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~Squeals~ Boatemaaaaaaaaaa! You're back on my space (I'm doing my best not to cyber glomp you. I'm glad you like it :)

    I wrote this for myself and a friend who shares the problem of a nosy manipulative ex who just can't seem to take no for an answer. I'm over him and very happy with my new boo. I just wish he'd quit bugging me is all. My girl on the other hand isn't. She's still hanging on to the hope that he's changed :( For her, I'm beginning to hope that a leopard can change his spots. Highly doubtful.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... these things take time, i hope your friend pulls through.
    Nicely written.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Lucci, you and me both, girl...you and me both.

    Thanks, hun. I'm glad you like it.

    Now I need to get out of my foul mood and write something cheerful and sweet lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Real straight forward poem.
    No matter how broken a heart is-it still beats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daixy..... Well written. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charles Kojo Vandyck27 September 2010 at 04:35

    You can feel the emotion behind it..Nice done daixy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ blogoratti, thanks for dropping by and for the compliment :)

    hmm...you may be right. A broken heart may still beat. What we should worry about is the heart that's torn out and ripped to shreds ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Enyonam, THANK YOU!!! I'm glad you like this too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Charles, Danke hun :) Nice to finally see you on here lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, you should. :D Really cool with the rhyming and all. You've got talent, Daixy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Tetekai, Danke luv, Danke!!!

    @ Will, I'm blushing :) Now my head is all swollen and I'm gonna be walking on cloud 29 @ work LOL

    I'll try to work on something cheerful. Not making promises but I'll do my bestest :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, I just miss my girlfriend. Unfortunately, I cannot write as well as she does, so I am just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kisses @ The boyfriend: there's a little something special waiting home for you, just for that lol.

    I miss you too, suga. Now hurry back home ;)

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind. Just please be tolerant of others' ideas and do not ridicule commenters.