Wednesday 22 September 2010

Cowards! Stand there and take it like a man....

Share it Please
To whom it may concern,



Thanks ever so much for running into my parked car.  Thanks so much for choosing not to wait around for the owner of the ride you scraped.  Thanks for leaving that wide and long dent for me to fix.  And above all, thanks for proving yourself to be a coward.  The least you could have done was leave a note on my windscreen with an apology and maybe even a number so I could call and thank you for at least being responsible. 



I think you are a coward for not facing your crime and wish someone would do far more damage to whatever you have the misfortune of driving.  As I take out money I should be using to pay school fees or feeding my family to fix the dent and scratch you left, I'll be wishing for a thousand skunks to bathe you in their juices and hoping that someone chooses to put sugar in your petrol tank.

I'm pissed off beyond measure and hope you never let me get wind of your identity.

Just saying and hoping you have a sucky day.


~Daixy~

5 comments:

  1. The sad thing is, it's my mom's car. I've got to fix it before she gets home. Nevermind all the scratches she has accrued on her own.....the sec she sees this one, I'm deaded. Good news is, I have a couple of months to save up the money to repaint the ride. Bad news is, I'd best forget about meeting people for coffee LOL. It's gonna be annoying showing up for group events and not being able to afford to buy even a sandwich LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to add, "May your engine leak for all time" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol @ William. Daixy, sorry, ok? But life has been going the primrose way for you for a while. It's the way of nature for 1 misfortune-breeze to come one's way every now and then. But, I endorse the curses you've wished the way of the sinner. I hope you were holding your wand when you made those pronouncements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ William, I'll say an AMEN to that! Arigatou gozaimashita William kun (hug)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Nya Nya, when you say primrose way, do you mean that I've been living a libertine's life of reckless abandon, or that life has taken me down an overgrown and crooked path of misery? :P

    I'ma say this, "The Devil is a Liar" lol and carve out a new path for myself. (shaking fist at fate) Just you watch me!

    I know it wasn't real christian of me to make those pronouncements and on some level I feel bad but hey, least I come up with some good stuff when pissed, eh? rofl

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind. Just please be tolerant of others' ideas and do not ridicule commenters.