Sunday 14 February 2010

Doped up.....

Share it Please
Body, heart and soul
Are what I gave to you
Pain and misery
Were what you thought my due


No candy for me this year
Nor bubbly chapagne too
You see, I can't get rid of the bitter taste
Of the ones I got from you


Goodbye asshole!
With time, it's thanking you I'll do
You taught your lesson beautifully
And I must take my cue


When next I love,
I'll be sure to show it all year through
And the one I'm with won't need just one day
To say, "I Love You"!

~Daixy~

I truly dislike Val's day.  It's because of the simple fact that people choose to hide their love until one time of year.  I'm the kind to love all year through and damn the consequences.  I don't like christmas either.  I give gifts all year through as and when I like and I prefer to get things when I do not expect them.  Having been offered love on val's day and then having it taken away the very next year, I'm disinclined to believe anyone who comes knocking this time of year.  Come back when you don't have the whole world watcing and prodding and we'll talk ;)

PS.  My sis thought I'd broken up with my boyfriend when she saw this.  For those of you who know us, PLEASE!  It's a just a poem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind. Just please be tolerant of others' ideas and do not ridicule commenters.