Friday 30 April 2010

Chemistry

Share it Please
image source: http://twinsoul.biz

Your touch; Ever the catalyst
Setting off a chain reaction from head to toe,
First, a tingling sensation
Then, liquid heat; Searing through my veins
Forbidden Pleasure I can't resist


~Daixy~
Just something I drummed up on my lunch break today.  Dunno where it came from....maybe it's on account of the boyfriend is coming back home!!! 
Decided to make a little series of this, as and when the inspiration strikes me, to finish off with the rest of the five senses.  The final product should, when put together make one nice five stanza'd poem :)  Wish me luck!

10 comments:

  1. Oh tres nice! Chemistry is mind blowing be you the victim...definitely

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!

    The boyfriend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to use it myself; like I thought of it... now targets...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Juanita, thanks hun :) I don't think it's a secret that I agree ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ The Boyfriend, I think you're biased
    :P One has to wonder if you truly like it or if you're just concerned about uh...um...well *blushes and shuts up*

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Terrarist. Good luck at hitting your targets :P
    *insert tongue in cheek here*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful yet simple. Good goosebumps when reading it. D:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scary Meadow....I'm honoured. Can't say I've ever given anyone goosebumps before :$ Even better that they're the good kind :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need one on physics too. Can you help me out?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Yayra, LOL Lemme finish with this and ask the man if he won't mind :P Last thing I want is dead brother on my hands rofl

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind. Just please be tolerant of others' ideas and do not ridicule commenters.